Terms & Conditions
Customer may qualify for a refund of item (excluding shipping, crating or insurance fees) if returned within 30 days from shipment date or pick up date, provided item is returned in the same packaging and condition it was shipped or picked up from our facility. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
We accept pay pal wire transfers, corporate checks, visa, master card, discover and American express as forms of payment (CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE MAY APPLY). Once item is purchased payment must be received within 7 days from purchase date otherwise the transaction will be cancelled. Payment must clear our bank prior to shipment or pick up.
- SHIPPING QUOTE PROVIDED: The shipping quote provided is to a commercial address with unloading capabilities, if otherwise additional charges will apply . International Shipments are also available.
- Product will ship or be ready for pick up approximately 48 - 72 business hours upon receipt of payment and payment clearing our bank. For pickup orders product must be removed from our facility no later than 10 business days from payment date otherwise a $10.00 per day storage fee will apply. The maximum storage allowed is 30 days ($300.00 US Dollars) after 30 days the product(s) purchased will be discarded and purchaser will not be entitled for any refund of the total purchase.
- All items requiring a skid will have an additional skidding fee added to the items final purchase price and shipping charge. Contact us for pricing.
- Freight shipments must be thoroughly inspected prior to accepting delivery. We are not responsible for any damages or shortages once a freight shipment has been signed for.
- Any damages or missing items must be noted to the freight driver at the time of delivery.
TERMS OF SALE - NEW EQUIPMENT
Globaltek warrants all new machines against defects in material and workmanship for a period of eighteen (18) months from the date of purchase stated in the invoice. The company will replace at no cost F.O.B. Miami, Florida, any part proving defective in materials or workmanship. Consumables and wear and tear items such as, but not limited to: Belts, Chains, Bearing, Wheels, Heating Elements, Mechanical Switches, Sealing Belts, Seals, Load cells, Blades, Fuses, etc, are not covered under warranty. Defectiveness shall be verified by Globaltek inspection and at the sole discretion of Globaltek. Removal and installation expense shall be the responsibility of the purchaser. Globaltek is liable solely for the furnishing of the defective part(s). Globaltek is not liable for consequential damages, such as loss of profit, delays or expenses incurred by failure of said part(s). Failure due to abuse, improper handling, installation, adjustments, operation and/or maintenance, as well as exposure to vibration, and/or exposure to the (elements including dust, sunlight, corrosion, high humidity conditions and temperature extremes) does not constitute failure due to materials or workmanship. Globaltek is not liable or responsible for repair, service, or installation charges, fees or damages for correcting any defects.
During the applicable limited product warranty period, if a covered product is proven to be defective in workmanship or materials, Globaltek will, at its option: (1) replace or repair the defective component; or (2) replace the product with a comparable product. Installation or Setup is not included.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT US HERE.
We process a large number of orders daily and unfortunately do occasionally make mistakes. However, leaving us negative review does not resolve the issue! We believe strongly in providing the best in customer service. If there are any problems with your order, please contact us using our contact us page. We will work with you to resolve any issue as quickly as possible.