The GLOBALTEK™ stainless steel construction heat tunnel is manufactured to meet highest standards for the pharmaceutical, food/beverage and many more industries. Our heat tunnel is precisely designed to ‘heat shrink’ shrinkable film wrapped around your package and it is also suitable to shrink a shrinkable neck band or body sleeve around a container.
Bottles must be transported through the heat tunnel with a compatible conveyor (not included) at a consistent and applicable speed. Our heat tunnel includes four Hapco Bak hot air blowers with 360° wide slot adjustable nozzles to ensure the perfect fit for your products' height and depth needs. The stainless steel double wall heating chamber is enclosed by tight-seal brush bristles and a silicone coated fiberglass heat trapping curtain to ensure an even and consistent shrink rate. The double wall ensures the exterior surface area does not overheat.
· Four Hapco Bak hot air blowers (230V, 3700W) with 360° wide slot adjustable nozzles to ensure the perfect fit for your products’ height and depth needs.
· Variable temperature and air-flow settings.
· Suitable for shrinkage of sleeve labels made of different materials and thickness (from 35 to 60 microns).
· Suitable for containers up to 10” diameter x 19” tall.
· Mounts to any existing conveyor with a stainless steel belt or high temperature belt. *Conveyor not included.
· Electrical Requirement: 230V single phase 60 Hz
· Overall machine dimensions: 36” x 26” x 22”
***Conveyor not included***
(if needed, please let us know your desired length and width as we have many sizes available in stock)
No posts found