GLOBALTEK™ Fill-It 11 Head (1/2” nozzles) In-Line Automatic Pressure Overflow Filler with S/S Heavy Duty Frame.
The GLOBALTEK™ Automatic Overflow Fill-It is a unique piece of packaging equipment that fills every bottle to the same level, regardless of the interior volume of the individual containers. This equipment fills containers using a nozzle that overflows product back into a holding tank once the liquid reaches desired level in the container. The Fill-It uses indexing and a PLC to allow for continuous bottle filling without the need of an operator for each cycle.
- 304 Stainless steel and anodized aluminum heavy duty frame fully enclosed with stainless steel panels.
- 20 Gallon stainless steel covered overflow tank with level sensor and sanitary fittings.
- 304 stainless steel feeding 3A certified manifold with clear PVC hoses.
- Mounted on four heavy duty threaded leveling pads
- Variable speed control for conveyor
- Pump speed, acceleration, and deceleration is controlled by a frequency drive.
- Front panel start and emergency stop
- Automatic tool-less neck guides included as standard to prevent spillage
- Automatic tool-less bottle indexing gates to control container travel (entry and exit)
- Tool-less nozzle mount adjustment (0 to 4 inches)
- Made in USA
- Conveyor not included
- Automatic drip tray
- Electric bottle height adjustment
- Omron (up to 100 recipe filling cycle parameters for recall) PLC control with 7” touch screen HMI
- Expandable up to 16 nozzles to increase speed.
- No bottle / No fill sensor
- Batch bottle counter records number of filling cycles completed
- Sensor for downstream back pressure
- Includes centrifugal pump: 96 gallon per minute, 1 HP / 3 ph. 316 stainless steel construction
- Linear guide with linear bearings for ease when moving nozzle mount.
- Nozzles move up and down with pneumatic driven 4-inch stroke cylinder
- Hand wheel bottle height adjustment. (1 to 16 inches high)
- Air filter-regulator included.
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
220 Volts, 60Hz, 10 Amps. 5 CFM @ 80 p.s.i.